This year has brought lots of changes to our lives. With all the excitement, adventure, and new experiences it isn’t difficult to think of so many things to be thankful for. But here is a list of the top 10 things that have made this year so very special.
I’m thankful for:
1. Melbourne coffee for tasting so damn good EVERY TIME.
2. Pumpkin puree brought back from the states by me hubs for giving me a small taste of Thanksgiving in Australia.
3. Mom and Pa for loving and taking care of our babies (and basically being super rad parents).
4. Google phone and Skype for making it easy to stay in touch with our friends and family.
5. Early morning power vinyasa class for working out my body and mind.
6. 10 minute walk to work for NOT being LA traffic.
7. 30 years of unbelievable experiences for setting me up to handle anything life throws at me.
8. All my amazing friends both new and old for bringing laughter into my life.
9. My free-spritired brother for teaching me life is best lived when you do what you love.
10. My loving life partner for making every moment so special.
Pilon (one bonus one): Roo, our Aussie fur baby for giving no lick kisses and cuddles when we need them most.